Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

well done

this is great, it probably will win, all though no offense, i dont want it to beacause its not my favourite madness day submission.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

amazing

to be honest i liked it more than the origonal madness, mainly because its not just non stop carnage, it has a great story. i love how sometime things were coloured strangly, like fills goung out of the lines.
and the facted it had lots of camra angles just made it feel like a movie.
You should win the contest by miles. congratulations on ur amazing flash.

BioShocking BioShocking

Ya damn right bioshocks auwsom

I got Bioshock yesterday! luvved it, and this is a great parody!!

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

WOW

This is an amazing tutorial, i dont care whether you want to be jusded on art because you are amazing. Iregognized some of the charachters like, L, Naruto, and.... that guy out of samuri champloo..... what was his name???.....

Quickling Quickling

Amazing

This game is is inspiring. I want to make a platformer like this. but i dont know much action script, for the way the terrain moves with the character. Could you Possibly help me?

Legend o Zelda short quiz Legend o Zelda short quiz

BAD!!

I am i huge zelda fan and this would put people off it. It has terrible graphics, possibly the worst iv see. The questions are too easy. I recomend more questions. harder ones. so go and brush up on your knowlage of zelda. and dont forget to cover all of the zelda games.

ghost071113 responds:

i do know alot about LoZ, i just had to make it easier for the people who were doing it.

so next time it'll be harder